Dee McCown is a Global Security and Loss Prevention Expert Expert at a premier Fortune 500 company with a proven track record of successful management in the private sector, US Army and FBI.
Dee McCown is a Global Security and Loss Prevention Expert Expert at a Fortune 500 company with a proven track record of successful management in the private sector, US Army and FBI.
Dee McCown lives in Bryan, Texas with his wife and family.
Dee McCown has a proven ability to develop and implement strategy focused on corporate security, national security, loss prevention, and global law enforcement initiatives in the areas of investigations, fraud, cyber, physical security, product theft, and violent crime (including kidnap/extortion) management. He is a collaborative leader with years of experience in building consensus across agencies, departments and public/private sector entities to achieve common goals.
Dee McCown has global experience in:
- Management Leadership
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Investigations Management
- Data Privacy & Cyber Security Support
- Legal Compliance
- Loss Prevention
- Special Events Security Management
- Strategic Planning
- Resource Management and Allocation
- Personnel Security (kidnap and extortion case management)
- Physical/Facility Security
- Corporate Aviation Support
- Executive Protection
- Workplace Violence
- Global Threat/Risk Analysis